How necessary is “hidden spot cleaning solution“?
The issue of “unpleasant smell” is something that many women are definitely concerned about. Some are aware of it, some are not aware of it, but for sure the hidden area is an important point. And we must always keep it clean. This will help reduce various problems that may occur.
In this regard, products for cleaning hidden areas are available in the market. It’s a good option to help increase cleanliness. and confidence for women, but do we “need” to use those products? Or are there any dangers from those products? Report from สมัคร ufabet
How necessary is “hidden spot cleaning solution”?
Cleaning your intimate area is something that needs to be done regularly. for good hygiene But according to the information of Assoc. Prof. Dr. Somchai Thanawattanacharoen, Chulalongkorn Hospital, Thai Red Cross Society, it is stated that in the part of the solution specifically for cleaning the hidden areas. Ladies, you don’t need to use it. This is because women’s vaginas contain bacteria that do not cause disease. This helps maintain the acidity/alkaline balance. and prevent infection Daily use of vaginal cleanser Therefore, it may cause all bacteria that do not cause disease in the vagina to die. and in turn causes inflammation and infection from outside more easily as well
Should I not use liquid to clean my intimate areas?
All this Hidden area cleaning solution from a reliable manufacturer. It is not harmful to women’s hidden areas. Because through research and has been well tested But you shouldn’t use it too often. Because it may cause more negative effects.
White discharge, danger signal Unusual “hidden spots”
Vaginal discharge can occur naturally in a woman’s vaginal area. But if the vaginal discharge has any abnormality It may be a warning sign that something is wrong with your hidden areas.
- Normal vaginal discharge is white, gray, or light yellow. no bad smell Does not cause itching or burning inside and around the vulva.
- Abnormal vaginal discharge that is dark yellow, green, lumpy, similar to coconut cream, has a bad odor, or causes itching or burning in the vagina or vulva.
abnormal vaginal discharge Caused by various infections such as fungi, parasites, bacteria, each type of infection will have different symptoms.
Proper cleaning of hidden areas
- Can be easily cleaned with water after every shower.
- Do not use any product that is not certified safe. or do not know the exact source of production. Because there may be a risk of infection.
- If you want cleanliness and freshness Products can be used to clean hidden areas. But don’t use it too often. Or use only on days when you sweat a lot. or the day of menstruation
- Do not use your fingers to enter the vagina to clean. It should only be gently cleaned on the outside surface. And should be gently rubbed with hands, absolutely not scratched. Because it may cause the wound to be at risk of infection.
- If you experience vaginal discharge, itching, burning, or unusual odor. You should see a gynecologist immediately. to find the cause and appropriate treatment